B.J. Baldwin Electric, Inc.'s substation construction and maintenance services
include the following:
- Complete engineering, procurement and installation of
substation facilities including all over and underground
transmission and distribution facilities.
- Setting and calibration of electro-mechanical, solid
state, static and microprocessor controlled relays.
- Breaker and switch replacements.
- Energized and de-energized cable locating.
- Verify phase rotation (up to 34kV).
- Planned maintenance programs.
- Power line carrier installation and testing.
- Installation and testing of all metering devices.
- Transformer and switchgear inspections and testing.
- Protective relay calibration and testing.
- Complete test reports and record keeping.